“What time is it? Adrena-Time!„
Adrena-Time, a drug originally developed to increase worker performance, was developed and synthesized on the asteroid, Gorgon. It consisted of Compound X, which was derived from the metabolic waste of xenocytes - a microbial life form that only grew beneath the surface of Gorgon. They were highly sensitive and attempts to grow them off-world were futile. Development of the drug was very expensive, and after a failed testing phase, the facility was abandoned. However, the drug managed to find it's way into circulation.
The drug had un-intended side-effects such as heightened extroversion and creative ideation.
Adrena-Time comes in a syringe made of metal and glass. The syringe features a blue and green product label with orange lettering. Known side effects of the drug include psychosis and paranoia, the former being significant enough to be listed on the product's label.
Upon consuming the drug the consumer experiences a 15 second high that boots movement speed and melee weapon attack speed. However, once the drug wears off, the consumer experiences an indefinite drop in all attributes and walking speed.
- Can be looted off of Marauders.
- The only way to remove the crash effect is by sleeping, zoning or saving then reloading.
- Mikey Dowling interview on XBox news
- Conrad Sadik: "Eugene overdosed on Adrena-Time, which is known to cause psychosis and paranoia as possible side effects."
- Constable Reyes: "Says so right on the warning label. Violent psychosis is a well-documented and legally accounted-for side effect of Adrena-Time."