Background[edit | edit source]
Amelia's family have worked for Spacer's Choice for two generations and Amelia herself has lived in Edgewater almost all her life. Before becoming a bartender, she wanted to work in the sciences, but found herself ill-suited for the work because she asked too many questions and "didn't have the brains for it". She now believes that working behind a bar is the life she was always meant to live and does not take well to people suggesting that she may be mistaken. However, her tone of voice when greeting customers suggests that she is actually rather apathetic to her role and the company, despite saying that Spacer's Choice has been good to her. She is not interested in what goes on outside the walls of the cantina and would rather be kept out of crazy or potentially seditious talk to avoid a trip to Tartarus.
There are rumors that she will soon be obsolete and that Spacer's Choice are planning to replace her with an automechanical barkeep.
Player Interactions[edit | edit source]
|Available interactions with Amelia Kim|
Merchant inventory[edit | edit source]
- Merchant inventory includes but is not limited to:
|Icon||Name||Item Level||Price||Player Level||Chance|
|2-Hour Energy Brew||-||40||1-?||90%|
|Dehydrated Water Tablets||-||40||1-?||90%|
|Plain 'n Pure Water||-||40||1-?||100%|
|Zero Gee Brew||-||40||1-?||50%|
- Player level indicates the level range an item appears in the vendor's inventory.
- Merchant inventories refresh every 24 hours.
- Chance percentage based on 10 inventory refreshes.
Related Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable Items[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Amelia Kim, on her story, Spacer's Choice Cantina
- Julius Moreau, on people of note in Edgewater, Emerald Vale General Store