The character's attributes are the primary statistics defining the Stranger's nature, and are selected during the Character Creation. Each attribute represents a particular aspect of the character, and has a significant impact on his or her capabilities in combat or interactions.
- Strength: Affects melee weapon and damage and the amount of weight you can carry. Affected Skills:
- Dexterity: Affects melee attack speed and ranged weapon reload speed. Affected Skills:
- Intelligence: Affects Critical Hit bonus damage. Affected Skills:
- Perception: Affects Headshot and Weakspot damage bonuses. Affected Skills:
- Charm: Effects Faction Reputation and Companion Ability cooldowns. Affected Skills:
- Temperament: Improves your natural health regeneration. Affected Skills: