“I'd give you a grand tour, but as you can see, the place is in shambles.
Ambrose Manor is a region on the Gorgon asteroid.
Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
Location(s)[edit | edit source]
- Points of Interest
Quests[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Quest Giver
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- The Ambrose Intersection
Key Items[edit | edit source]
- Unique Weapons
- Quest Items
- Death Certificate - Olivia Ambrose (log)
- Goodbye Letter
- Groundskeeper's Journal, Vol. I
- Groundskeeper's Journal, Vol. II
- Audio Logs
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When asked about the giant Moon Man statue in the main hall Wilhelmina Ambrose will explain that her mother made a deal with Spacer's Choice: the budget of Olivia's grant was doubled in exchange for subjecting her family to product placement. 
Companion reactions[edit | edit source]
- (approaching the mansion)
Vicar Max: "People will go to extraordinary lengths to define themselves, won't they? This is just a facade to hide behind".
Ellie: "At the very least, there ought to be something worth stealing in here." [long pause] "OK, maybe not."
Felix: "Wow. Ambrose Manor. Hey, you think it's haunted? I bet it's haunted."
Nyoka: "Keep you guard up. Could be all manner of surprises in there."
Parvati: "Those big, empty windows...feels like the building's watching me. Oh Law, I'm gettin' goosebumps."
- (entering the barred office the via fireplace)
Parvati: "Oh my Law, this is just like that episode of Virginia Yang: Girl detective, where the old fella dies and his nurse inherits his house... What if we find a body?!"
Nyoka: "Think they've ever tried to use this while the fireplace was on?"
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Wilhelmina Ambrose: Spacer's Choice agreed to double Mother's research budget if she subjected her family to product placement.
All items (5)