Background[edit | edit source]
This freighter was used by CircusTime to transport primals as the main attraction in their Primal Performance Tour. The traveling circus act promised those who attended would get to see primals who could eat, sing and dance. Additionally attendees could pay two bits for a a bag of sprat tails that they could feed to the primals. Those who paid for the Premium Primal Pack got exclusive access to take part in an event called the meet-and-greet retreat.
While on Byzantium the primal's enclosure door malfunctioned allowing at least one primal to escape and tear a woman's arm off. Despite the clear safety hazard CircusTime was able to keep the dangerous malfunction a secret to the public, possibly by paying off anyone who knew about it.
Linda Evers, an executive for the Hephaestus Mining Company arranged to have CircusTime's show visit Scylla, as a way to boost worker morale. After landing on Scylla the primal enclosure again malfunctioned allowing all of the captive primals to escape. Three times the freighter's crew organized a team to recapture the primals. The final team even included one of CircusTime's ringmasters. None of the three teams returned from their mission, presumably dying in the process.
The ship now abandoned, outlaws on Scylla have taken up residence in and around the area.
Layout[edit | edit source]
A derelict freighter which is now inhabited by Outlaws and sprats. The freighter sits on an elevated landing pad to the northwest of the main Scylla Landing Pad and can be reached by taking an elevator to where it is located. There is a workbench at the top of the elevator.
The freighter is surrounded by many crates and assorted loot can be found amongst the debris. What remains of the hull of the freighter contains assorted loot, including several bins including a large locked (Lockpick 25) bin on the upper level of the freighter.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Colorful Lights: Hanging on a metal platform.
- Tossball (Rangers v. Soldiers): On a crate near the top of the elevator, next to the Faded Broadsheet.
Logs[edit | edit source]
- Faded broadsheet: On a crate near the top of the elevator, next to the Tossball (Rangers v. Soldiers) poster.
- Ringmaster's log - CircusTime primal performers: On a crate, near a ladder leading to the upper level of the freighter.
Companion comments[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The incident involving the freighter explains infestation of primals on Scylla.
- The loss of the freighter and the primal performers would likely be a huge financial loss for CircusTime. This may help to explain why CircusTime traded out every member of their tossball team, the CircusTime Clowns. The official explanation from CircusTime is that the team was reorganized due to their failure to reach the finals.