The Hephaestus Mining Company is a mining conglomerate based on the volcanic planet Hephaestus, the closest planet to Halcyon's sun.
Background[edit | edit source]
As of Peril on Gorgon, not much is known about this corporation except that it used to run a mining operation on Scylla. It abandoned the outpost after a year and left behind some mining equipment because the venture proved to be less profitable than it was expected..
Known employees[edit | edit source]
(all mentioned only in Abandoned Mining Outpost terminal entries)
- B. Thackery - Site supervisor
- Linda Evers - first JVP then VP Remote Extraction
- S. Needham - JVP Remote Extraction (after Linda got promoted)
- Harris - owner of Mandibular Rearranger
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Employees of Hephaestos Mining Company were not allowed to use company terminals for leisure activities (it was considered a "Time Theft")
- Before Hephaestus was terraformed, the company was based on Monarch (back then called Terra 1).
References[edit | edit source]
|Corporations in The Outer Worlds|