“I say we help him. It's the fastest way to shut him up.
Background[edit | edit source]
Anton Crane considers Jameson the only person in Roseway of worth and refers to him as his 'protege'. However, this feeling is not reciprocated by Jameson who resents Anton and his micromanagement with a passion.
Anton sent Jameson to the Auntie-Biotics Lab to retrieve the metabolic precursors from the last test they conducted and, in the chaos of the raptidons getting loose, forgot about him. When the Stranger first meets Jameson in the lab, he is trapped behind a locked door. When the door is unlocked, he is more aggrieved at the breach of protocol involved in a non-employee accessing the lab than the raptidons which threatened his life.
Player interactions[edit | edit source]
|Available interactions with Jameson Avery|
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- By His Bootstraps: Anton Crane asks the Stranger to rescue Jameson (or at least the data which he carries) from the Auntie-Biotics Lab.
Companion reaction[edit | edit source]
- Nyoka: "The hell is he thinking, hollering like that? He's just gonna draw the rapts to him."
- Parvati: "We're coming, Mr. Jameson!"
References[edit | edit source]
- Jameson's ID Cartridge
- Anton's Terminal, Personal Files, Roseway Luxury Apartments (Roseway)
- Jameson: "Ugh. Can't use the centrifuge without supervision. Can't file reports without him double-checking their every word. Can't save myself from mortal peril. It's like he thinks I'm a child. His hands-on management style is coming to a point of contention, I tell you."
- Jameson: "No, not -- I don't care about the beasts! I care about the front door! This is an egregious breach of protocol. How'd you get in?"