Perks are a way to customize your character to fit your playstyle.
For every 20 points you put into a Skill, you get to pick a Perk. Perks can also be earned by accepting Flaws, which are separate, negative attributes.
There are three tiers of perks. The second tier is unlocked by acquiring five perks from Tier 1, and the third tier is unlocked by acquiring 10 perks from the previous tiers.
|Run and Gun||2||65% movement penalty to accuracy|
|Tit for Tat||3||15% melee damage returned as health|
- Toughness: +50% base health
- Slow the world: +25% tactical time dilation meter max
- Lone wolf: +25% damage when alone in party
- Strider: +25% walk speed
- Cheetah: +20% sprint speed
- High maintenance: +25% weapon/armor durability loss
- Precision: +15% companion crit chance
- Resilient: +10 base armor rating
- A few bits more: +100% additional ammo on vendors, +100% additional consumable stock on vendors
- Pack Mule: +50kg carrying capacity
- Quick and the Dead: +50% tactical time dilation recharge rate
- Traveler: Can fast travel when encumbered
- All for one: +50% xp from companion kills
- The negotiator: +25% vendor surcharges