The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Doom That Came to Roseway is a side quest.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Quest Stages[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible to progress the quest without ever talking to Anton, but one will have to speak either with Cassandra O'Malley or Reuben Porter to receive objectives.
- Failure to return the Research Data leads to Anton committing suicide.
- Even returning the data can sometimes lead to Anton committing suicide depending on how he is spoken to.
- After getting the keycard, the map marker will show that you need to head back to Cassandra. She has no new dialogue options, so the map marker is actually pointing to the "lock" on Cassandra's cell, which is on the wall behind her. You need to go through several rooms to get behind the cell and find the lock to get her out or kill her.
- If the Auntie Cleo faction becomes hostile the quest will botch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.